Manufacturer, Stockholder, Suppliers and Exporter of Stainless Steel Flanges in India
Devdeep Steel Alloys (India) is a dynamic group, which was established over a decade ago to cater to growing demands of Stainless Steel Flanges standards in ASME B16.5 Flange/ ANSI B16.5 Flange|ASME B16.47 Flange/ANSI B16.47 Flange etc in all materials like Stainless Steel , Carbon Steel & High Nickel Alloys.
Stainless Steel Flanges is slightly larger than the outer diameter of the pipe it is to be used with. The pipe is slipped into the Flange prior to welding both inside and outside. High quality Stainless Steel Flanges are ideal for lower pressure applications.
We Manufacture, Export and Supply Stainless Steel Flanges which meets with national and international quality standards and producing base which owns equipments conforming to international technical level and is well equipped with a whole set of advanced plasma refining equipments. We export our high quality Weld Neck flanges to Kuwait, Egypt and Qatar
ASME, ANSI, AWWWA, JIS, DIN, BS Standards
• Blind Flange – A Blind flange is round plate which has all of the relevant boltholes but no centre hole, and because of this feature this flange is used to close off the ends of a piping systems and pressure vessel openings. It also permits easy access to vessels or Piping systems for inspection purposes.
• Weld Neck Flange – Weld Neck Flanges have a long tapered hub and are often used for high pressure applications. These flanges are designed to be joined to a Piping system by Bun Welding. The Neck, or Hub, transmits stresses to the Pipe, reducing stress concentrations at the base of the Flange. The gradual transition of thickness from the base of the Hub to the wall thickness at the Bun Weld, provides important reinforcement of the Flange. The bore of the Flange matches the bore of the Pipe, reducing turbulence and erosion. These flanges are ideal for extreme fluctuations of temperature and in environments where there may be high pressure or high temperature being dealt with.
• Slip-on Flange – These are easily fitted and welded into different pipes. Slip on pipe flange is slipped over the Pipe and then welded both inside and outside to provide sufficient strength and prevent leakage. These flanges are ideal for lower pressure applications. Stainless Steel Flanges This Flange is used in preference to Weld Necks by many users because of its lower cost and the fact that less accuracy is required when cutting pipe to length.
• Socket Weld Flange – These flanges are attached by inserting the pipe into the socket end. This allows for a smooth bore and better flow of the fluid or gas inside of the pipe. Stainless Steel Flanges Socket-weld pipe flanges are mainly used for smaller sizes of high pressure pipes.
• Threaded Flange – Threaded flanges are similar to slip-on pipe flanges except the bore of threaded pipe flange has tapered threads. These flanges are ideal for relatively low pressure piping systems. Threaded flanges are used with pipes that have external threads. The benefit of these pipe flanges is that it can be attached without welding.
• Lap Joint Flange – Lap Joint Flanges slide over the pipe and are most commonly used with Stub End Fittings. A pipe is typically welded to the Stub End and the Lap Joint pipe flange is free to rotate around the stub end. Lap Joint pipe flanges are often used for applications that require frequent dismantling. Threaded pipe flanges are often used for small diameter, high pressure requirements.
Stainless Steel Flanges Size : 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB), Custom Sizes | DN25-DN600
Stainless Steel Flanges Standards : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
Stainless Steel Flanges Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class1500, Class 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
Stainless Steel Flanges Face Type : Flat face(FF),Raised face(RF),Tongue(T),Groove(G),Female(F),Male(M),Ring type joints face(RJ/RTJ)
Coating/Surface Treatment: Antirust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
Value Added Services: CNC Machining, Customised Flanges
TOP PRODUCTS LINKS
PIPE FITTINGS : Butt weld Fittings | Pipe Elbow 45 Degree Elbow 90 Degree Elbow 180 Degree Elbow| Pipe Tee Equal Tee Reducing Tee | Pipe Reducer Concentric Reducer Eccentric Reducer | Pipe Cross Tee | Pipe Cap | Lap Joint Stub End | Forged Fittings : Socket Weld Fittings | Socket Weld Elbow | Socket Weld Coupling | Socket Weld Tee | Socket Weld Union | Socket Weld Pipe Cap | Socket Weld Reducing Insert | Threaded Pipe Fittings | Threaded Elbow | Threaded Coupling | Threaded Plug | Threaded Bushing | Threaded Nipple | Threaded Tee | Threaded Cap | Threaded Union | Pipe Nipple | Barrel Nipple | Swage Nipple | Hex Nipple | Close Nipple
FLANGE : Blind Flange | Raised Face Flange | Slip On Flange | Weld Neck Flange | Socket Weld Flange | Threaded Flange | Lap Joint Flange | Stainless Steel Flanges | Asme B16.5 Flanges | Ansi B16.5 Flanges